Analisis Pengaruh Pendidikan dan Pelatihan terhadap Peningkatan Kompetensi Pegawai pada Pusdiklat Anggaran dan Perbendaharaan Bogor
MetadataShow full item record
Pusdiklat Anggaran dan Perbendaharaan as one unit in the Treasury Board of Education and Training under the Ministry of Finance, has the task of developing and conducting employee training. All government agencies, including the Pusdiklat Anggaran dan Perbendaharaan requires employees who are competent and qualified for its intended purpose can be realized or achieved in accordance with a predetermined plan. Based on the data it is concluded that the iv implementation of education and training in the Pusdiklat Anggaran dan Perbendaharaan has been implemented. Regression test showed that the diversity of the increasing competence of the employees affected by the linear relationship with the education and training by 17%, while the remaining 83% is explained by other variables outside the model. Based on the F test, obtained a mean value of 0.402 significance greater than 0.1 thus concluded that indicators of training together did not significantly affect the increase in employee competence. While the t-test found that sig. all variables X above 0.1, which means that all variables X does not significantly affect the increase in employee competence. From the different test results obtained by paired t-sig. all performance variables of 0.000 which is smaller than 0.01, which means that there are differences in the knowledge, skills and attitudes of employees at the time before and after participating in training.
- UT - Management