Persepsi, Sikap dan Tindakan Pengelolaan Hutan Rakyat Pola Kemitraan.
MetadataShow full item record
Now aday, the public forest has become beneficial business, one exception with partnership pattern. This partnership patternis not only profitable for investors but also profitable for the land owner and workers of public forest.Furthermore, with existence of opportunies from utilization of empty land and not productive in partnership pattern hopefully can give highly income on economy, social and ecology for locally peoples and investors are involved in this business. The objectives of this research is for knowing public people’s perception, attitude and behaviour on business public forest with partnership pattern. The methodology used behavior analysis and linear regression analysis double Behavior analysis ( behavior ) used to know the perception , the attitude of , and the behavior of the community for forest business partnership pattern of the people. From the results of table known the value of R2 = 0.638 which means that amounted to 0.638 (63.80%) contribution perception and attitude variables may explain the variable action, while the remaining 36.20% (from 0.638 to 1 x 100) are affected or explained by other variables which are not included in this research model.
- UT - Forest Management