Browsing Published by Others by Author "A. A. Fuah"
Now showing items 1-1 of 1
Teknologi Produksi dan Efisiensi dari Perusahaan Susu Petani (Studi Kasus di Kabupaten Bogor, Boyolali, dan Pasuruan) Fuah, A.M | D. J. Setyono | B. P. Purwanto | A. A. Fuah (2011)During for the past 10 years, milk production in Indonesia has been on the increase of approximately 70% (FAO, 2002), but it can only meet 30% of domestic needs for milk. The remaining 70% is still imported, mostly from ...